A Summerside Tradition
The 2016 edition of the Summerside Lobster Festival’s week-long Festival (July 18-24) offers community fun, cultural events /activities and culinary components including celebrity chef demonstrations, food samplings, special themed days, a mini midway for kids and families and much more.
Steeped in tradition of celebrating the community, its culture and history with world famous PEI lobster, this event has been bringing residents and visitors together to enjoy family fun in Summerside for years.
A few highlights:
- Monday, July 18th – Parade Day
- Wednesday, July 20th – Celtic Day
- LobsterBowl Step-Dancing Competition
- Friday, July 22nd – Acadian Day
- Special boat tour; information on Lobster fishing, Oyster fishing, Summerside and Holman’s Island
Why we love it: It’s a week long celebration! Fun for the whole family.